Essential Food in Summers for your health
Summertime has arrived and it is time to adorn our tables with juicy fruits & vegetables we had been waiting for. Especially in the summer months, it is important to hydrate & fill your body with essential vitamins & minerals. Eating a diet rich in seasonal fruits & vegetables is the thumb rule for a healthy lifestyle.
Maintaining a proper routine is important for a stronger immune system to ward off all the allergic reactions.
Some of the important fruits and vegetables are:-
A grape is a fruit, botanically a berry, of the deciduous woody vines of the flowering plant genus Vitis. Grapes can be eaten fresh as table grapes, used for making wine, jam, grape juice, jelly, grape seed extract, vinegar, and grape seed oil, or dried as raisins, currants, and sultanas.
- Great source of vitamin C which helps to build strong immunity.
- Grapes are very low in sodium which helps in reducing blood pressure.
- Filled with plenty of fiber, making them a good option to help lower high cholesterol.
- It also helps to maintain brain & bone health.
BELL PEPPER The bell pepper (also known as sweet pepper, pepper, or capsicum) is the fruit of plants in the Grossum cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Cultivars of the plant produce fruits in different colors, including red, yellow, orange, green, white, and purple. Although they are termed fruits, they are commonly used as vegetables in households.
Some of the benefits of adding bell peppers to your meals are:-
- Excellent source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C, potassium, folic acid & fiber.
- Good for weight loss.
- Helps to improve eye health
- Helps to prevent anemia
- Bell-peppers are really one excellent fruit given by nature, it’s excellent due to its versatility as you can add raw ones to everything from dips and salads to pasta dishes. So what are you waiting for buy fresh red & yellow capsicum here at Debon and make your meal a crunchy one?
Blueberries are a widely distributed and widespread group of perennial flowering plants with blue or purple berries. They are classified in the section Cyanococcus within the genus Vaccinium. Vaccinium also includes cranberries, bilberries, huckleberries, and Madeira blueberries.
Benefits of blueberries
- Contains a low amount of calories and high nutritional value.
- It contains the highest antioxidants as compared to other fruits or vegetables also.
- Due to high antioxidants, blueberries reduce DNA damage which in turn helps our body to protect against aging and cancer.
- It also helps to maintain healthy brain function and memory.
- It also helps to reduce muscle damage.
- Buy exotic fresh blueberries from our store and do away with your monday blues.
Broccoli is an edible green plant which belongs to the cabbage family. It’s large flowering head, stalk and small associated leaves are consumed as the vegetables along with the meal. We deliver one of the best fresh online broccoli in noida & some of it’s benefits includes:-
- Good source of fibre & protein.
- Loaded with array of vitamins & minerals
- Good for heart health.
- Helps to build strong bones in the body
- It also helps to keep good eye health
You can buy Fresh broccoli vegetable in Noida from Debon & can include it into your daily diet routines to avail it’s maximum benefits.
The green kiwi has fuzzy brown skin and an oval shape. It contains a good amount of vitamins and minerals, and much more, making it a delicious and nutrient-dense complement to your everyday diet.
- Helps our body to stimulate an immune response.
- It can help to reduce the risk of stroke.
- Contains a high amount of fiber which can prove to be beneficial for our digestive health.
- Also aids in improving our ocular health.
Tips to eat more fruits and vegetables each day
- Keep your fruits on an elevated or dining table where you can see it directly.
- Keep your basket full of variety and different coloured fruit and vegetables.,
- Try to add vegetables in your daily meal in small amounts about 100gm to make your whole meal more healthy.
- Try to cut down potatoes and add other fibrous vegetables.
Although Fruits & vegetables are important to consume throughout the year because of their rich, healthy & unique benefits, it’s necessary to at least consume seasonal fruits & vegetables.
What makes us unique?
Availability of a vast variety of exotic fruits & vegetables which are not easy to find. Garden fresh fruits & vegetables at your doorsteps in Noida & Delhi. Value for money deals for our beloved customers.
Free delivery on orders above Rs. 1500.