How to make Italian Tuna Pasta?
Tuna pasta is a refreshing pasta dish, suitable for all seasons and it can be enjoyed hot right away or even cold as a salad. Smothered with tuna soaked in fresh lemon juice and zest, this dish screams Summer in Italy and is bold in flavour. Tuna pasta is likely to be your newest mid-week pasta meal – it’s simple, light and perfect with fusilli pasta which really soaks up the ingredients.
Who doesn't have tuna in oil at home? If you have little time on your hands and are ready to make a complete and delicious dish, pasta with tuna is the perfect meal! Pasta with tuna is a simple and tasty first course, based on tuna in oil and tomato puree, which can be prepared for a quick lunch or dinner in winter and summer. Pasta with tuna is perhaps the first dish you learn to make as a student away from home! It's fast, tasty, flavorful and rich. Alongside spaghetti with garlic and oil, pasta with tuna is always a winner... even if you're not new to the kitchen. Are you ready? Just a few minutes and lunch is prepared! For pasta with tuna, boil plenty of salted water to cook the pasta. In a pan, let the whole peeled garlic sizzle for a few moments in oil, then remove it
- Add the drained anchovy fillets in oil and melt them with a bit of cooking water from the pasta
- Then add the fresh chilli pepper cut into strips, ideally without the seeds to reduce its spiciness
- While everything is seasoned, drain the oil from the tuna and place the tuna into the pan
- Let it season, then wet it with a bit of cooking water from the pasta
- Add the tomato puree and cook for about ten minutes. You have just enough time to cook the pasta in boiling salted water
- So as soon as the pasta is al dente, drain and add it to the sauce
- After a few moments
- add salt, pepper and chopped parsley to taste
- Your pasta with tuna is ready.
- Buon appetito!
What is the best pasta to use:
Rigatoni or Penne is the perfect pasta to use in this recipe because they are nice and big and scoop up all this amazing sauce which is full of tuna and olives.
Any leftover sauce can easily be wiped with a crusty piece of Italian bread or as the Italians say “fare la Scarpetta”.
Pasta with tuna should be eaten fresh.
It can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 1 day.
Freezing is not recommended.
You can also add small capers and/or finely chopped black olives to give your pasta with tuna a stronger and more intense flavour.
To make this yummy recipe with tuna you need to buy fish online for Italian tuna past. As fresh as the fish would be, the pasta recipe will turn out to be as good and delicious. You can buy fish online in India or you can buy fish online in Delhi while staying at your home. Buy fish meat online or visit us at the Debon fish store in Noida. Whenever you want to have fresh to-home meat, think about online fish delivery near me or a fish shop near me, Debon is always there to rescue you!