Fresh Healthy Vegetables and Juicy Fruits.
Where can I find fresh vegetables & fruits?
Where can i find variety of fruits & vegetables
If your search looks like this, then your wearisome search is over. Here at Debon, you can find an ample variety of exotic fruits & vegetables which are important for the human body to consume throughout the year.
As it’s the monsoon season in India there are vast amounts of vegetables that are required to be included in your daily diet i.e Tomato, cucumber, green chilies, brinjal, carrot, cauliflower & radish etc. Maintaining a vegetable & fruit rich diet helps us to build a strong immune system & ward off deadly disease during the month of monsoon or throughout the year.
Some of the special benefits of eating exotic & fresh vegetables are:-
- SALAD LEAVES
- Red and dark green leafy vegetables are generally higher in antioxidants, Vitamin B6, and other nutrients.
- Good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, folate, fiber, and phytonutrients.
- Naturally low in calories and sodium with zero cholesterol.
- Help to prevent chronic diseases like cancer and heart disease.
Lettuce is a leafy vegetable which can be seen in every salad dish. There are multiple types of lettuce, and they all share the same scientific name Lactuca sativa. The lettuce include Green leaf lettuce, red leaf lettuce, iceberg lettuce etc.
- Good for bone strength:- Lettuce is a good source of vitamin K, which helps to strengthen bones. Consuming adequate amounts of vitamin K can also reduce the risk of bone fracture.
- Helps to hydrate the body:- Lettuce contains over 95% of water. As a result, eating lettuce hydrates the body. Although drinking liquids is necessary, water in vegetables not only hydrates your body but also provides ample amounts of nutrition.
- Helps to improve vision:- Lettuce is a source of vitamin A, which plays an important role in eye health. Vitamin A can reduce a person's risk of cataracts. And also helps prevent macular degeneration.
These tender cruciferous green vegetables have a crunchy, celery-like texture and a mild, refreshing flavor. It is a member of the Brassica family, it is also known as pokchoi or chinese cabbage. It also includes various health benefits which are as follows:-
- Promotes better health:- It is full of antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
- Helps in prevention of cancer:- It contains full of cancer-fighting compounds such as vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, folate, and selenium. Vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene are powerful antioxidants that can help to prevent cell damage from free radicals, which may help to lower your cancer risk.
- Helps to fight inflammation:- It is a great source of quercetin which helps to control and reduce inflammation in the body. In turn this will help to reduce various chronic diseases like heart disease, cancer & diabetes.
It’s one of the excellent choices in summer. The zucchini belongs to the Cucurbitaceae plant family, alongside melons, spaghetti squash, and cucumbers. It has vast amount of benefits, which includes:-
- Rich in nutrients:- It contains several amounts of Vitamins, minerals & other natural plant compounds which helps in overall development of the body.
- Good for digestion:- It contains high amounts of water and insoluble fibre which helps our food to move easily through the gut and as a result improves digestion.
- Helps to stabilize blood sugar levels:- It provides a great low-carb healthy alternative for those who are looking to cut down carbs in their healthy diet. Due to its low carb, it helps to stabilize the blood sugar levels.
- Good for heart health:- Zucchini contains high amounts of fibre and potassium which helps to reduce high blood pressure by dilating your blood vessels which in turn lower the risk of heart disease & stroke.
Broccoli is an edible green plant which belongs to the cabbage family. It’s large flowering head, stalk and small associated leaves are consumed as the vegetables along with the meal. We deliver one of the best fresh online broccoli in noida & some of it’s benefits includes:-
- Good source of fibre & protein.
- Loaded with array of vitamins & minerals
- Good for heart health.
- Helps to build strong bones in the body
- It also helps to keep good eye health
You can buy Fresh broccoli vegetable in Noida from Debon & can include it into your daily diet routines to avail it’s maximum benefits.
Basil is also called as great basil, It is an edible herb of the family Lamiaceae. It is a tender plant, and is utilized in different cuisines around the world. You can buy online basil leaves in noida from your favourite store Debon. Let’s look into some uses of basil leaves:-
- Helps to treat stomach infection, loss of appetite, intestinal gas, kidney conditions.
- The oils in basil help to fight respiratory, urinary, abdominal, and skin infections.
- Good for diabetes management
- Helps to support liver function.
Cooking with basil leaves gives us a vast amount of health benefits, So it’s important to include basil leaves into your meal.
Tips for Safe Storage of Green salads
- While shopping, pack your fresh salad greens in plastic bags so they are kept separate from other groceries, especially raw meats and poultry.
- Refrigerate your vegetables at 35 to 40 degrees F after purchasing. Store in a plastic bag or zipper net.
- Always wash your hands, vegetables, fruits or salads before preparing salads and make sure you are working with a clean cutting board.
- After washing, blot dry with paper towels or use a salad spinner to remove excess moisture.
- Vegetables, fruits and salads should be consumed within one week of purchase as there is a high chance of decaying.
Although Fruits & vegetables are important to consume throughout the year because of their rich, healthy & unique benefits, it’s necessary to at least consume seasonal fruits & vegetables.
Well, DEBON is the one stop solution for all your problems. It’s one of the best shops which delivers exotic fruits & vegetables in Noida & Delhi NCR with.
What makes us unique?
- Availability of a vast variety of exotic fruits & vegetables which are not easy to find.
- Garden fresh fruits & vegetables at your doorsteps in Noida & Delhi.
- Value for money deals for our beloved customers.
- Free delivery on orders above Rs. 1500.