Best Exotic Vegetables in Noida
FRESH FROM GARDEN TO YOUR FRUIT BASKET
Whether summer or winter, spring or autumn. God has loaded us with many options to choose from nature depending upon the different weather conditions, different origin & variable landscape for eg- Apple, orange, kiwi, strawberry, Guava etc. in winters and Mango, watermelon, melon etc. in summers.
Fruit comes from the Latin fructus, whose root is frui, "to enjoy." The fruit of a plant, like an orange or banana, is the product of the plant that we enjoy. When “fruit” first entered the English language, it described pretty much anything that could be grown from the ground (vegetables, nuts and so on). The word narrowed in meaning to the more modern definition sometime around the 13th century.
Eating a diet containing seasonal fruits is the thumb rule for a healthy lifestyle. Our bodies need a good amount of vitamins and minerals no matter what month of the year, but eating seasonal fruits is vital for health. Maintaining a healthy diet which includes a variety of fruits gives you in return a stronger immune system to prevent from allergic reactions that often occur during spring months and better protects your body against diseases.
Let’s dig deep into the benefits of various types of fruits that help our body to get a complete nutrition full diet.
A mango is an edible stone fruit produced by the tropical tree Mangifera indica which is believed to have originated from the region between northwestern Myanmar, Bangladesh, and northeastern India. Depending on the cultivar, mango fruit varies in size, shape, sweetness, skin color, and flesh color which may be pale yellow, gold, green, or orange. The mango is the national fruit of India, Pakistan and the Philippines.
Benefits of mangoes
- High in Antioxidants. Antioxidants are important as they protect your cells against free radical damage. Free radicals are highly reactive compounds that can bind to and damage your cell.
- It is a good source of folate, several B vitamins, as well as vitamins A, C, K and E — all of which help boost immunity.
- Mango has digestive enzymes, water, dietary fiber and other compounds which helps to maintain good digestive health.
- Helps to improve hair & skin health due to good amounts of vitamin C.
The garden strawberry is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. It is consumed in large quantities, either fresh or in such prepared foods as jam, juice, pies, ice cream, milkshakes, and chocolates.
Benefits of strawberries
- Helps to improve heart health in the body and reduce inflammation.
- Helps to slow down glucose digestion and reduce spikes in both glucose and insulin and maintains healthy blood sugar levels.
- Helps to prevent cancer, Strawberries have been shown to inhibit tumor formation in animals with mouth cancer and in human liver cancer cells.
- Strawberries are low in calories which helps to maintain a good diet.
Blueberries are a widely distributed and widespread group of perennial flowering plants with blue or purple berries. They are classified in the section Cyan coccus within the genus Vaccinium. Vaccinium also includes cranberries, bilberries, huckleberries and Madeira blueberries.
Benefits of blueberries
- Contains low amount of calories and high nutritional value.
- It contains the highest antioxidants as compared to other fruits or vegetables also.
- Due to high antioxidants, blueberries reduce DNA damage which in turn helps our body to protect against aging and cancer.
- It also helps to maintain healthy brain function and memory.
- It also helps to reduce muscle damage.
- AFGHANISTANI MELON
A melon is any of various plants of the family Cucurbitaceous with sweet, edible, and fleshy fruit. The word "melon" can refer to either the plant or specifically to the fruit. Botanically, a melon is a kind of berry, specifically a "pepo".
Benefits of Melon
- Very much rich in nutrients.
- Helps to reduce blood pressure due to high potassium and low sodium.
- Contains nutrients vital for repairing & maintaining strong bone health.
- Rich in electrolytes and water content.
- Helps to maintain proper digestion due to high amounts of fiber.
There are ‘N’ numbers of fruits and ample amounts of benefits which are in fact uncountable. Therefore, it's very much necessary to include one or other fruits in your daily diet for proper nutrition and growth of our body.
You must be seriously wondering about where to get these exotic fruits in Noida or Delhi NCR as they are usually not available in your local mandis. But you know your favorite place very well.
Yes!! Folks, you are guessing it right it's DEBON, not only we have certified halal meat but we also pick fresh fruits directly from gardens and deliver it to your basket, with our vast variety and huge collection of exotic fruits. You can find any type of fruit whether it’s popular in India or in other countries and that too at a very nominal price.