Finding succulent seafood in Noida
Struggling to find seafood in your neighborhoods? OR
searching for the best seafood list online in Noida? Well, your deep search is over.
You can find fresh & famous seafood here with Debon. You can find a wide range of native & exotic raw sea-food with us and you need not to go to any seafood restaurant or look into tiresome seafood recipes for your everyday seafood binging.
Our Ready to cook & Ready to eat seafood can cater all your needs and can save your precious time & money without compromising on taste. So our seafood consumers always tend to ask some common question i.e. What are the different types of seafood? What are the most popular seafood dishes? OR What is the most famous seafood? Well you can stop your search here.
Let’s look at some a-z seafood list :-
- Basa Fish- Basa fish is a type of catfish, scientifically referred to as Pangasius bocourti. It is also commonly called river cobbler, Vietnamese cobbler and swai.
- Surmai Fish – Surmai fish or King mackerel is a king in the literal sense of the Indian Ocean due to its very high and rich protein content. It also has a high content of mercury which is not harmful if eaten in small measures.
- Pomfret Fish- Pomfret is a group of different types of marine fish species which comes under the same family Bramidae. It has amazing benefits that’s why it has a good market base. The white pomfret is also known as “butter fish”.
Pomfret fishes are widely consumed worldwide because of it’s amazing taste and very few spines which is why children can also consume Pomfret fish easily, which ultimately gives great health benefits.
- Prawns: - It has a wide range of nutritional benefits because of which it is widely known as one of the healthiest seafood worldwide.
- Salmon: - The Atlantic salmon is a species of ray-finned fish in the family Salmonidae which is the largest salmon and can grow up to a meter in length. Due to its tender, reddish, firm build and its buttery flavour it is one of the most popular fish choices.
- Trout Fish: - Trout is one of a highly prized freshwater fish with very fine, aromatic flesh. Scientifically, trout belong to the Salmonidae family and are closely related to salmon, char and grayling fishes.
- Lobster: - Lobster is a type of shellfish which is cooked by boiling or steaming. It can be eaten in various ways either as a main course, sandwich filler, added to pasta dishes or mashed potatoes.
READY TO COOK
- Fish Fingers- Fish fingers or fish sticks are a processed food made using Tilapia Fish, which has been battered or breaded. They can be baked in an oven or you can grill it, shallow fry it or deep fry.
Tip - Serve it with Mayo, tartar sauce or ketchup for the best combination.
- Fish Masala Tikka- This King of fishes with its firm, flavourful flesh boneless is easy to work with Ideal for pan-frying, baking or grilling, these fish tikka pieces are perfect for regular evening as snacks or as starters in an elaborate meal. It is an exquisite delicacy.
- Pomfret Masala - A mouth watering treat for fish lovers. It is full of vitamins, minerals & protein. Pomfret masala is marinated with a rich range of ingredients like spices , ginger, garlic, salt, gram flour, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and lemon juice.
- Fish Amritsari- Directly from street of amritsar to your plate, fish amritsari is one of the most favourite dishes of fish lovers because of its delectable flavour & melodic crunch. This popular appetizer is made out of bursting flavours from different combo of spices and herbs.
- Fish Mackerel - Make your dinner tastier and easier & easy to cook with fish Mackerel. The meat is Cut, cleaned and spiced with a specific choice of spices to make it more succulent to eat. All you have to do is toss it on a pan and relish this fresh tasting fish and the richness of its authentic Konkani Masala.
- Butter Garlic Prawns- One of the most crunchiest, delicious & easy to cook dishes for seafood lovers. You can have prawns in any of the forms be it roasted, grilled or curried prawns and can also use it with fresh lemon and garlic for its best taste.
- Kasundi Fish Tikka- A perfect snack to do away with winter snacking. The traditional kasundi fish tikka, made with the famous Bengali mustard sauce, kasundi is a great dish for binge options.
Tip: Cook it on low flame & on both the sides to evenly cook it from outside as well as inside.
- Lemon Grass & Thai Chilli Fish-
Fried fish is best in itself plus to add lemongrass in it further enhances its flavour. Fried Fish with Lemongrass is a Thai dish which is very popular for its nutritious value. Fish is filled with proteins, vitamins and minerals. It is extremely good for your eyes and also for keeping your heart healthy. It is an absolute delight for seafood lovers.
Key advantage of having a good seafood
Fishes provide a good amount of protein which is without unnecessary saturated fats. As we all know, protein is essential for muscle development and energy production. Fishes are therefore highly preferred by bodybuilders, athletes and fitness lovers as a source of protein. It is because -
fishes are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
The three most important Omega 3 fatty acids are ALA (Alpha-linolenic acid), EPA (Eicosatetraenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). Our body requires it for the proper development, maintenance and efficient functioning of major organs like the brain, skin, heart etc.
Some of the most promising benefits of having Omega 3 are:
- It helps in controlling blood pressure.
- It prevents heart failure.
- It prevents heart attacks.
- It helps in weight management.
- It is a great anti-inflammatory agent.
- It helps with arthritis.
- It is essential for having great skin.
- It supports the mental development of young children.
- It enhances cognitive functions.
You will be surprised folks!!! But at DEBON you will find all the categories of mutton, sea-food, chicken and many more with proper maintenance of health & safety standards as per the FSSAI guidelines. So, what are you waiting for? ORDER NOW