Easy Ideas for Dinner Recipes
Hey mommy! What’s today's menu for dinner?
Ariana, we are going to have chicken with green beans.
Well, this can be the scenario in western countries but India, when you ask.
“Mummy ji aaj khaane ke menu mein kya bana hai”? You know the reply better than us. It’s like “Yaha koi restaurant nhi khula jo har din naya banega” :-D.
So, to save your mummy and yourself from the daily hustle-bustle, let's look at some quick, easy & best dinner recipes for some of the most delectable meats.
It is a very simple yet delectable recipe that can be easily cooked at home in dinner. The chicken curry can be served with rice, chapati, naan, roomali roti, etc. But most of you must be wondering about How to make a chicken curry recipe at home? Right? So let’s look at the procedure in a detailed way.
- Boneless Chicken thigh, chicken breast or chicken leg
- Ginger garlic or ginger garlic paste
- Curry powder
- Garam masala
- Chicken broth or water
- Tomato paste
- Lemon juice
- STEP 1: Take a large frying pan & place it over the stove on medium heat, then add the oil, grated ginger, and minced garlic cloves. Saute for a minute then add the chopped onions & tomato and cook until the onions are golden brown.
- STEP 2: Now add curry powder and a few tablespoons of water to help the spices saute on medium-low heat until fragrant.
- STEP 3: In this, add chicken and saute the mixture for another 2-3 minutes until no longer pink. Then add the yogurt, lemon juice, and chopped coriander and mix well.
- STEP 4: Now add some broth water or regular water and season it with salt and pepper, garam masala spice, and combine well. Cover the pan and bring it to a boil on medium-high heat. Then simmer on medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- STEP 5: After 12 minutes, check whether the chicken is tender or not. Taste & adjust spices & salt according to your own taste if required.
- STEP 6: Serve it hot !!
The delicious mutton masala gravy is one of the finest Indian recipes which one can cook at their home. The soft, tender chunks of mutton with spicy onion tomato gravy make it a win-win recipe for every meat lover.
- Raw mutton chunks
- Ginger garlic or garlic paste
- Chilli powder
- Curry leaves
- Cinnamon & green cardamom
- 1 tbsp of raw papaya paste or readymade meat tenderizer
- STEP 1: Wash & marinate mutton with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric & chili powder & refrigerate it for at least 2-3 hours or overnight as it helps to tenderize meat more perfectly. In case less time is there use-1 tbsp of raw papaya paste or meat tenderizer.
- STEP 2: Heat a heavy bottom pot with 2 tbsp oil & cinnamon & cardamom. Thereafter add onion and green chilies and saute it till it turns golden brown.
- STEP 3: Turn down the flame as low as possible and add the marinated meat thereafter; saute it for 5-6 minutes.
- STEP 4: Cover the pot for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle quality meat masala powder along with the chilly powder curry leaves, and saute it for another 2-3 minutes.
- STEP 5: When oil begins to separate, add tomato puree in small quantities or according to your taste.
- STEP 6: Saute it for another 5-7 minutes to evaporate the smell of raw tomato. Now pour some water, cover the lid on a medium flame for 2 whistles.
- STEP 7: As the pressure goes off, open the lid & occasionally stir on low flame till the gravy becomes a little thick if it has a thin consistency.
- STEP 8: Serve it hot with biryani & naan!!
SALMON FISH RECIPE WITH CREAMY SAUCE (microwave cooking)
There is nothing like fresh salmon. Its tender taste and high nutrition value make this dish a must to add to your dinner table.
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2-3 pounds)
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 small sliced onion( rings)
- 6 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- STEP 1: Take a medium—baking pan with heavy-duty foil & grease it lightly.
- STEP 2: Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and onion salt.
- STEP 3: Top it with onion, lemon, and butter.
- STEP 4: Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- STEP 5: Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape, then broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- STEP 6: Meanwhile, combine & mix up the sauce ingredients until it becomes smooth.
- STEP 7: Serve it hot!!
And let us tell you one secret, want to know what?
The fresh raw meat like chicken, mutton, or fish is readily available at our store too at a very nominal price and is credited with halal-certified meat certification. Now you don’t have to demand your mommy about dinner every day. You have to log on to our website and follow the instructions.
GET SET COOKING!!