Crunchy, Healthy and Tasty Dry Fruits Online/ Offline In Noida
You must have heard from our grandmother “ Beta sardio mein kaju badaam khaya kro sehat k liye ache hote hai”. Well, she was absolutely right about it though. Having a handful of dry fruits everyday in winter helps your body to build immunity, boost your energy levels, brain health & helps to raise the internal temperature of the body.
Well, we can help to keep your grandmother’s word intact, you can find an ample range of exotic dry fruits with us which are extremely important for your body especially in winters. Let’s look at some vital benefits of dry fruits.
AMERICAN DRY ALMONDS
The almonds are known as the King of dry fruits due to their highly nutritive properties such as high amounts of healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Although they are native to the Middle east but US is the largest producer of almonds.
- Packed with ample amounts of nutrients such as fiber, protein, fat, vitamin & magnesium.
- Almonds are an excellent source of antioxidants.
- They are considered as one of the best sources of Vitamin E.
- Due to its low carb, high fiber & protein content, they are very much helpful in controlling blood sugar levels.
- It also contains a good amount of magnesium which also helps in controlling the blood pressure in the body.
DRY BLUEBERRY FRUIT
Dry blueberries are small, sweet & delicious treats that can be enjoyed & added in many ingredients. Dry blueberries are often labeled as the superfood due to low calorie but at the same time good in taste & health.
- Packed with loads of phytonutrients which work as strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds.
- Perfect to strengthen your immune system.
- Prevents the ill-effect of a high fat diet.
- Helps to keep the cholesterol level in check which in turn helps to reduce risk of heart disease.
- It also helps to improve your memory & also slow down age related cognitive disease.
DRY AFGHANI ANJEER
The fig is the edible fruit of Ficus carica, a species of small tree in the flowering plant family Moraceae. The fruit is a native of the Middle East, Asia, Turkey and also widely cultivated commercially in the USA and Spain. In India fig is commercially grown in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka and Coimbatore.
As it is very sweet & crunchy at the same time, therefore it is considered as nature’s candy.
- It is an ideal snack for weight loss due to its rich soluble fibre which keeps you full all day.
- It helps to soothe your intestine and acts as the natural laxative.
- It helps to treat piles. The natural laxative property of figs aids in lowering the pressure on the rectum thereby easing the haemorrhoids.
DRY CHIA SEEDS
Chia seeds are the edible seeds of Salvia hispanica, a flowering plant in the mint family (Lamiaceae) native to central and southern Mexico, or of the related Salvia columbariae of the southwestern United States and Mexico.
Chia seeds may be small, but they’re incredibly rich in nutrients, antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds may promote heart health, support strong bones, and improve blood sugar management.
- Loaded with an ample amount of antioxidants.
- Most of the fiber in chia seeds is soluble fiber. It absorbs water, becomes gel-like, and expands in your stomach to slow your digestion and help you feel full after a meal.
- Helps to make your bone stronger which includes calcium, phosphorus & magnesium.
Dried apricots are a type of traditional dried fruit. When treated with sulfur dioxide (E220), the color is vivid orange. Among many fibre rich fruits dry apricots are very beneficial for your healthy diet, especially in winters.
The various benefits of dried apricots are obtained when the water content of apricots is evaporated and also retains the nutritional value. Dried fruits are a good source of fibre, iron, potassium and antioxidants and dried apricot is no different.
- Due to drying the nutrients concentration of apricots increases significantly and provides all the important nutrients.
- Apricots are considered as the high source of Vitamin E and Vitamin A which keep our eyes healthy.
- Due to the high amount of beta-carotene it plays an important role in preventing age related eye disorders.
- Helps to maintain bone density due to the high amount of boron in it.
- Has higher concentrations of vitamins and dietary carotenoids which helps to maintain good skin health.
Dry fruits are a very essential part of our diet as it contains a large number of nutrients. Consuming it in balanced quantities can improve the way you look and feel.
Well, you can find the best dry fruits in Noida and Delhi NCR with us.
Yes, we do have a wide range of dry fruits to make your winter healthy, tasty and crunchier.
Don't wait folks!! You are just a few clicks away from exotic dry fruits and that too at nominal prices.